Syzygium Jambolanum is a very good Anti-Diabetic Homoeopathic remedy which is prepared from the seeds of Jambol fruit.
This is a plant-based remedy which is a native of India.
Syzigium can cause an immediate effect in the increasing blood sugar level.
Mainly used in Diabetes Mellitus.
No other homoeopathic medicine equals to Syzygium in cases of adult onset type of Diabetic cases (DM/Diabetes Mellitus).
It can diminish the excretion of sugar in the urine.
- Increased sugar level in Blood (Hyperglycemia).
- Excretion of sugar in urine (Which is known as Glycosuria).
- Frequent urge for urination (Polyurea).
- Increased thirst for water at frequent intervals (Polydipsia).
- Increased appetite (Polyphagia).
If Diabetes is not treated properly, it can cause many complications.
Acute complications like Diabetic ketoacidosis, hyperosmolar hyperglycemic condition, coma or even death may occur.
Some severe or chronic complications may include diseases of cardio-vascular system, stroke, renal disorders, diabetic ulcers, peripheral nerve damage, damage to eyes or impairment in cognitive functions.
INDICATIONS OF SYZYGIUM JAMBOLANUM
- Appearance of small and red pimples on skin which itch violently.
- Great thirst for water.
- Marked weakness and emaciation.
- Patient may feel prickly heat in upper part of the body especially arms.
- Excretion of large quantity of urine with high specific gravity (due to sugar molecules).
- Chronic ulceration of skin due to diabetic condition.
- Dryness of mouth.
Effects of Syzygium can be compared with another homoeopathic medicine which is a Sarcode: INSULINUM.
HOW TO TAKE SYZYGIUM MOTHER TINCTURE?
Most commonly Mother tincture (Q) of Syzygium jambolanum is prescribed by the practicing homoeopaths.
- Take one cup of normal drinking water (no need to warm it up).
- Add 10 drops of Syzygium Mother tincture and mix it gently.
- Administer the same twice a day and monitor your sugar level regularly.
- Follow up with your physician regularly.
- Dietary management is also necessary to be maintained.
- Maintain your bodily weight at healthy level.
- Practicing Yoga and Meditation will also improve your overall health which is good for prevention of further complications.