Symphoricarpus racemosus (Racemosa) is a plant based homoeopathic medicine which is prepared from the Tincture of fresh and ripened snowberries.
Its main medicinal use is for pregnant women having gastric complains.
Snowberry, Ghostberry, Waxberry
INDICATIONS OF SYMPHORICARPUS (MEDICINAL USES)
- Complains of persistent vomiting in pregnant women.
- Gastric disturbances with constipation.
- Feeling of indifference and nauseated towards all kind of food.
- Even smell or thought of food may cause violent retching and nauseating sensation.
- Women may suffer from violent nausea, retching and vomiting.
- Paroxysmal vomiting in women especially with 3rd month pregnancy (Violent vomiting with an interval of half an hour, in between she may feel soothed and quieted all over).
- Appetite may be changeable.
- Feeling of bitterness of taste in mouth.
Aggravation from any motion.
Amelioration from lying on back.
Mostly prescribed potencies are 6X, 30C and 200C.
200C potency is found to be highly curative by practicing homoeopaths.